The all-new Zahba™—featuring ImpactWaffle™ technology with VR3 dual-density cushioning, and enhanced grip and durability for added stability and style. Featuring details inspired by the space themes of his hometown of Jupiter, Florida, the Zion Wright Zahba blends sustainability-conscious materials with the upgraded performance features that skateboarders demand.
- IMPACTWAFFLE™: To provide next level impact protection, without sacrificing boardfeel.
- VR3CUSH™: A flexible dual-density midsole made with at least 50% biobased EVA foam partially derived from plants.
- SICKSTICK™: The Zahba™ rubber cupsole features a zonal tread design to provide enhanced grip and durability, with a reversed waffle tread pattern in the heel to increase the longevity of the shoe. This outsole contains at least 55% responsibly sourced natural rubber obtained from sources that follow proven sustainable practices with the intention of reducing impacts on the planet.
- DURACAP™: A reinforced toecap for increased durability and added protection.
- REFINED FIT: Low profile, easy to wear skate shoe with a 98% recycled foam sockliner that adds additional comfort.
- UPPERS: Materials include durable suede panels in high-wear areas and lightweight athletic-inspired mesh that is breathable and long-lasting. By purchasing this product, you are supporting Leather Working Group certified tanneries. Learn more at Leatherworkinggroup.com.