With a unique combination of grit, attention to detail, and a raw, no-frills approach, Hockey brings a necessary rebellious edge to modern skateboard culture. This attitude and ethos are reflected in everything from the brand’s bold, high-saturation designs to its heavy hitting skate clips—and, of course, its footwear collaborations.
Since first working together in 2018, Vans Skateboarding and Hockey have established a singular aesthetic of their own. This season, a fresh iteration of the Skate Slip-On continues this partnership. Boasting a black and white color scheme with snakeskin prints and bold red block letter embroidery, the Vans x Hockey Skate Slip-On meets the no-holds-barred skate style of the Hockey team while delivering a distinct look packed full of Vans Skateboarding’s very best tech.
- VANS X HOCKEY COLLECTION - Colorway by Andrew Allen for Hockey, with a snakeskin-printed liner and a custom box that nods to his beloved dog Ronnie.
- INCREASED DURABILITY - DURACAP™ reinforced materials, deeper knurl texture on the toe bumpers, and higher sidewall heights provide a heritage look with increased durability and protection.
- FULLY REDESIGNED UPPERS - Reconstructed with a molded heel counter and internal tongue straps for a locked-in fit and more board control.
- LEGENDARY GRIP - Our proprietary SickStick™ gum rubber compound is our stickiest rubber yet.
- POPCUSH CUSHIONING - Our best cushioning and impact protection. POPCUSH™ energy return footbeds protect your feet while helping to lessen leg fatigue for longer skate sessions.