Civilist Dunk Low Pro
Style Code: CZ5123-001
THE FIRST FREE ERA OF SKATE. The fall of the Berlin Wall, which concluded in 1991, inspired one of the "greatest street parties in the world." Rich in color and full of ecstasy, the people of Berlin celebrated their newfound freedom. Designed in collaboration with Civilist Berlin, the Nike SB Dunk Low Pro brings a piece of that celebration to life with a techno rave-inspired design that changes color above 88 degrees to showcase graphics inspired by the weather patterns of Berlin.
- When the shoe reaches 88 degrees Fahrenheit, a vibrant pattern transforms the sleek black exterior with graphics inspired by the weather patterns of Berlin.
- Printed with graphics that mimic the heat-activated design of the shoe, the sockliner has a Zoom Air unit in the heel for springy responsiveness. A big smiley face and "Civilist" are also printed on the sockliner.
- The rubber outsole has a full cupsole stitch for exceptional durability.
- Circular tread with a forefoot pivot circle gives you multidirectional grip that mimics the design of the original Nike Dunk.
- 4 sets of laces let you personalize your look.