ASTORIA MUTUAL AID HOLIDAY TOY DRIVE
Sizes Available: 7-13 (no 7.5 or 11.5)
We will not be able to respond to emails, comments, DMs, or phone calls so please read the rules carefully. Phone calls will immediately be directed to our instagram and website.
Raffle Entries start Monday,12/6/21.
You have one of two ways to enter this raffle: (A) Online or (B) In-store (you can NOT do both)
We are taking measures to ensure the health and safety of our customers and team members.
Pairs for this release will never be at the shop. Transfer of the physical sneakers will be arranged for privately with the individual winners of the raffle.
Any person(s) that is not-vaccinated is required to wear a facemask that covers BOTH their mouth and nose to enter the store. Thank you for your cooperation.
You must be following our instagram to be eligible to win.
(A) – ONLINE (entries close at 5pm on Thursday 12/9/21)
1. Follow the link at the bottom to submit your raffle entry online and read the online raffle entry rules/details there.
(B) – IN-STORE (Face masks are required for anyone not vaccinated)
1. In-store entries will close at 5pm on Friday 12/10/21.
2. A valid government issued photo ID is required when entering. Student or Work IDs are not accepted. There are examples of accepted IDs; Driver's License, Passport, NYC ID.
3. An additional entry can be earned with the donation of two new toys. Toys must still be in the original packaging. (Maximum of 2 additional entries for toy donations).
(C) – WINNING
1. Winners will be contacted on 12/10/21 between 6pm – 10pm. DO NOT CALL OR MESSAGE to see if winners have been contacted. If you do so, you will be disqualified and blacklisted from future raffles.
2. Payment and transfer of pairs will be determined individually with winners.
3. Any pair(s) not paid for by 6pm on Saturday 12/11/21 will be re-raffled to a new winner from the existing pool of raffle entries.
• • •