Style Code: VN0A5FCAOFW
Completely redesigned with skaters in mind, the all-new Skate Classics line delivers more of what skaters need to enable maximum progression. Made with a fully revised upper, molded heel counter, locked-in tongue straps, and a recut of the DURACAP® underlay, the Skate Classics Slip-On offers an essential fit that is more breathable and durable where skaters need it most. The two-part foxing, featuring a tougher toe knurl, ensures heightened board contact, and the redesigned gum rubber sole that made Vans famous has been further elevated with the SICKSTICK® rubber compound plus an internal heel shank to deliver more grip, more boardfeel, more support, and more durability. Along with a new sidewall finish, POPCUSH® sockliners for superior cushioning and impact protection, and a sleek checkerboard flag, the new Skate Classics Slip-On gives you the iconic look you want-with all the performance benefits that real skaters demand. It is made with sturdy suede and canvas uppers.
- NEW SKATE CLASSICS - An iconic style engineered specifically for skateboarding.
- FULLY REVISED UPPERS - Made with sturdy suede and canvas, and featuring locked-in tongue straps and two-part foxing for heightened board contact.
- LEGENDARY GRIP - Our new, proprietary SICKSTICK® gum rubber compound has been elevated to the next level of grip and durability.
- POPCUSH® CUSHIONING - Our standard best-in-class upgrade, the new POPCUSH® insoles snap back and wonÌ¥t pack, providing impact protection and custom energy return for any type of skating.
- UNRIVALED DURABILITY - Reinforced DURACAP ® underlays and are built to withstand the daily abuse of skateboarding.